Cricket Appeal terms of service
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood Cricket appeals terms and conditions.
- Cricket Appeal staff and coaches have the right to restrict clients to certain activities.
- Cricket Appeal reserves the right to change or cancel any sessions if necessary.
- Cricket Appeal will give 48 hours ‘notice to clients in the unlikely event of a cancelation and a refund will be offered to that client.
- Cricket Appeal academy’s or tours require upfront payments for the total value of the program.
- Payments are collected after the session is completed using our pay system, Go Cardless. Money will be deducted from the account.
- Every player must be signed up to the Go Cardless payment system to participate in private coaching.
Cancelation and refund policies (Clinics, programs and Mosman Academy’s)
- Cricket Appeal will not refund due to bad weather, illness or injury
- Cricket Appeal will refund if cancelations are 7 days prior to a holiday clinic or program.
- If a medical certificate is provided within 7 days commencement of programs or clinics then the subject will be authorised a refund.
- Cricket Appeal requires 48 hours’ notice should you need to cancel a private session. If 48 hours’ notice is not given, money will be deducted from your account. Medical clearance and consent
- If your child has a medical condition, he or she will need to get cleared before participating in any of Cricket appeals programs or private lessons.
- In the event of an unlikely accident, the parent/guardian is responsible for any medical treatment or hospital visits.
- By booking your children in to cricket appeals programs it is with cricket appeals knowledge that they are deemed fit to play. You also indemnify Cricket Appeal against responsibility for any accident, injury or illness suffered by your child during the course of these activities. Safety rules and regulations
- It is understood that your child/children need to participate in a safe and regular manner.
- If Cricket Appeals coaching staff considers your child harming others or themselves, your child may be asked to stop participating in that particular activity. Cricket Appeal will then contact parents to provide details on the incident.
Cancelations due to Covid
- In the event of covid outbreak, players will be credited a holiday clinic to the amount they have already purchased. This credit can be used anytime after the cancelled clinic. At no stage will a refund be credited back into the account if the purchaser.
- Cricket Appeal will follow government guidelines and host clinics until there is no opportunity to do so
Wet weather policy
- Wet weather cancelations will be determined by cricket appeals coaching staff of that particular event at that particular location.
- Cricket Appeal will contact you on the day if a clinic or private session cannot commence due to the weather. Without hearing from us, you must assume the sessions is on and turn up.
- Cricket Appeal train in light rain, in the event of rain where conditions are seen dangerous, then a call will be made by coaching staff.
- No refund will be given if a holiday clinic is cancelled because of the rain.
- Cricket Appeal may use images and footage taken of players to share on social media for coaching purposes and informative reasons. We do not use these images and footage anywhere but Cricket Appeal marketing and social media posts.
When you complete any registration forms on our website, you have given consent that you understand all terms and conditions. Booking private lessons and holiday clinics is considered as giving consent to the Cricket Appeal terms of service.